[BlindMath] Creating graphs for inclusion in reports/papers?

Olivia Shaw oshaw300 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 23:33:53 UTC 2019

Hello all,

I am a Chemistry major, so am honestly surprised that I have not come up against this problem until now. I am writing a lab report, and the instructions ask me to present some data graphically. While I could probably find an alternative way to do this on paper, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for creating professional-looking digital graphs (with labeled axes) with minimal sighted assistance? Thanks for any advice.

Best,

Olivia Shaw

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---