[BlindMath] Voice activated screen reader graphic calculators?

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Fri Feb 1 14:17:32 UTC 2019

If you haven't done so already, I would take the time to create a few pages of braille listing the modified TI84's keys from left to right, top to bottom, along with their shifted or held-down functions, if any. I don't have one of these calculators, but certainly would have used one if I was in college now. Don't worry about whether anyone else can read your braille cheat sheet. You might discover that you need to revise your braille chart after a few months when you understand some of the functions better.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.