[BlindMath] College-Level Braille Math Books for Donations

Tuan Nguyen tuannguyen201949 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:18:40 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,
I hope your New Year finds you well.
I have a number of college-level Braille math books (mentioned below)
that I would like to give away as donations.  These books include all
well-preserved tactile graphics.
1. Precalculus (various topics, such as trigonometry, matrix algebra,
conic sections, and more)
2. Calculus (including limits, differentiation, integration, and
vector calculus)
3. Ordinary Differential Equations (including Laplace Transforms,
systems of ordinary differential equations, power series, and more)
If you are interested in any of these books, or if you have questions,
please email me at the above email or call me at (916) 529-2320 by
voice only.
Thank You,
Tuan Nguyen