[BlindMath] Guide to β Version of My Shorthand for Biochemistry Network Diagrams

Zach zm290 at msstate.edu
Sun Jan 6 00:34:26 UTC 2019

Hello:

A while back I sent a query regarding the interest of the development of a
code to represent biochemistry reaction pathways nonvisual. Such a shorthand
I developed for many of my animal nutrition courses for my Masters. I am
looking for feedback regarding the practicality and ease of learning this
shorthand as it is currently. I value any feedback I can get and would
appreciate any opinions. FYI I intend to publish these rules, after review,
to my personal blog.

For those interested, please email me off-list and I will respond with an
attached β Version of the rules for what I am calling "Mason Code."

Regards,

Zachary Mason

M.S. Student

Animal and Dairy Sciences