[BlindMath] Agile Mind and Blind Student

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 07:52:32 UTC 2019

I also agree that braille needs to be used, and unless you have a multi line braille display, you need to be able to see the math on the entire page. I was able to write math using a braille display when I got older, but it is harder. As for your actual issue, I don't know how to fix it except to convert everything into an accessible format.

Sabra Ewing