[BlindMath] [EXTERNAL EMAIL] LaTeX source of Springer books

Robin Williams Robin.Williams at atass-sports.co.uk
Mon Mar 25 15:38:28 UTC 2019

Hi Michael

I have had various degrees of success in obtaining LaTeX source files for books over the years. I can't remember if I've had success with Springer specifically. Obtaining source files directly from publishers can be problematic, depending on whether you can find a suitable contact. Springer should have an accessibility department, which would be the obvious place to start. However, I should advise that the majority of my success in obtaining LaTeX source files has been from contacting the authors directly. I usually advise that I do not require any figure files, which would render compiling the source files impossible and helps to alleviate any concerns they may have over the book being distributed illegally.

Good luck!

HTH
Robin