[BlindMath] Drawing Geometry Shape Diagram

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Sun May 26 21:26:19 UTC 2019

Though I have not used SVGDraw01, I can report that it is available for download from an embedded link at the following URL:

https://accessinghigherground.org/handouts2013/HTCTU%20Alt%20Format%20Manuals/Math%20Accommodations/Reference/accessibleimage%20Version%200.0.15%20of%20SVGDraw01%20is%20now%20available%20for%20download.htm

_don