[BlindMath] BlindMath Digest, Vol 158, Issue 3

Sina Bahram sina at sinabahram.com
Fri Sep 13 17:55:01 UTC 2019

I want to be clear. The reason I stated what I did has to do with the way
MathML is interacted with on Windows VS Mac. On Windows there is suboptimal
and problematic, but sometimes workable, support with Jaws, and there is
pretty good, but still sometimes has issues, support with NVDA+MathPlayer.
On Mac, VoiceOver has minimal support for MathML, but it pales in comparison
to the former two. It doesn't have to do with anything intrinsic about the
platform, just with where those solutions exist, unfortunately.

Take care,
Sina

President, Prime Access Consulting, Inc.
Phone: 919-345-3832
https://www.PAC.bz
Twitter: @SinaBahram
Personal Website: https://www.sinabahram.com