[BlindMath] I need some ideas and encouragement for doing braille calculus

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Fri Sep 20 01:45:49 UTC 2019

Hi Emily,

This probably won't help, but it's of historical interest. When i was taking math back in 1960 I used a mechanical braillewriter with paper. That made it easy to
see what
had been previously written. Multiple lines and spacing were right on the paper. If you can get a braillewriter it might help.

John