[BlindMath] Taking notes

hmelias09 at gmail.com hmelias09 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 22:09:54 UTC 2019

Hello Susan:

Sorry if I was not clear. I am using a Focus 40 blue display only. In order
for me to use this device I need it to connect to a source. That could be my
iPhone, computer, Android device, or iPad. This display cannot be used as a
stan alone device, like you can a Braille Note or similar devices.

I hope this answers your question.

Respectfully,

Hector