[BlindMath] talking calculator

vedika phadke vedikaphadke at rediffmail.com
Mon Sep 30 13:55:41 UTC 2019

Hello,

Iam miss Vedika a commerce student from india.

I need to purchase talking calculator.

the specifications are:

1. 12 digit machine;

2. 2 storages double memory;

3. audio jack to connect earphone;

4. portable batry, sufficient batry back up;

5. functions: additions, substraction, multiplication, division, percentage, square-root, tax rate, decimal fractions, check, correct, clear, and so on.

budget: flexible.

Please suggest me any good model of talking calculator, calculator works with screen reader or inbuilt audio.

I need to use the same during examinations, hence calculator on mobile phone or on laptop are not useful.

Please reply!

Regards,

Vedika

India