[BlindMath] How to Use OpenScad

alan rayner amrayner1 at samobile.net
Thu Aug 6 14:12:58 UTC 2020

Pranav,

Yes, I see what you mean.  I downloaded openscad and had a look at it,
and it sounds interesting.  I also did a google for 'tutorials for
openscad' and got a page with all the documentation on, so I intend to
learn what I can do with it.  I am totally blind but with a fascination
for geometry and calculus, and I am an artist in wood and stone, so its
a question of stretching the little grey cells.  Maybe I can come up
with my own 3d designs and hire someone with a 3d printer, - nothing
ventured, nothing gained.

best wishes

Alan Michael Rayner