[BlindMath] How to Use OpenScad

nspohn0 at gmail.com nspohn0 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:20:50 UTC 2020

Hi Pranav,

I believe you are correct in that you draw shapes based on coordinates. My
problem is two things. The first is that I had trouble finding good
resources for the blind to teach themselves. I will hav to look at what
everyone sent (just checking my emails now).

The second thing is that when I type the code in, I am not sure if there is
a way to tell if the shape has been drawn.

Not sure if it is better to write the code using notepad and copying it or
if it is better to write the code directly in the program.

Nic