[BlindMath] ti84 question for higher level math class

prayner at unimelb.edu.au prayner at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Aug 13 20:25:08 UTC 2020

I would second this. Different systems will teach intro calculus  different ways
but in the calculus classes I've seen here (Australia) students will
hardly touch a graph or a number in the course. A more pressing
problem might be how to communicate written maths to your professors.
LATeX does that problem beautifully and, for a CS major, might be a
pleasure to use too but it's not for everyone.
cheers
Peter