[BlindMath] Saving Converted Maths Equations in Word

Bob Mathews bob at wiris.com
Thu Aug 20 17:14:19 UTC 2020

Hello Alastair,

If you install MathType (available as a fully-functioning 30-day trial),
you can use the Convert Equations command (on the MathType tab in Word) to
convert all the Equation Editor equations to MathType equations. After you
do that, you can read those aloud with JAWS 2019 or 2020 (described here
https://support.freedomscientific.com/Downloads/JAWS/JAWSWhatsNew?version=2019;
search for "Support for MathType Content When Reading in Office 365 Word
Documents") or with NVDA (with both MathType and MathPlayer installed).

Cheers,
Bob Mathews
Wiris

--