[BlindMath] Short introduction and Octave question

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Tue Feb 11 00:19:34 UTC 2020

Hello Bernhard,

Wonderful to have you appear on the list.

Some time ago I started to gather information on how to use command lines (perhaps via batch files) under windows to process commands for various Mathematical and Statistical software options. I put it all here...

https://r-resources.massey.ac.nz/batchprocessing/

It's obviously in need of some updating, but you might find the Octave section a useful starting point.

Jonathan