[BlindMath] Blind scientists on this list?

Aqil Sajjad aqilsajjad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 20:34:53 UTC 2020

Do we have blind/visually impaired people on this list who are working
in a scientific or quantitative discipline other than computer
programming or accessibility in a mainstream setting? Natural sciences,
engineering and fields like finance, economics and data science
included. Post-docs and teachers/professors included provided you're
teaching at a mainstream school. Graduate students not included.

(I know Jonathan Godfrey is on this list and works as a statistician,
but wondering about others)