[BlindMath] Jmp Statistical software and accessibility

Carlos Garcia gcarlos108 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 19:08:24 UTC 2020

Hi All,
I am writing because I am taking a class this semester that relies heavily
on the JMP software to complete assignments and projects. the Professor is
very flexible on the software that students can use, but he will be
demonstrating everything using JMP. From reading a thread here from a few
years back, I believe it is inaccessible for the most part. Can anyone
provide any input on its accessibility?
If it is inaccessible, does anyone have recommendations on similar point
and click software that you've used successfully? I understand that I can
achieve many of the same things using R, but I'd rather not try to learn R
on top of my classwork if I can help it.
Thank You,
Carlos