[BlindMath] Learning R

Carlos Garcia gcarlos108 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 22:57:49 UTC 2020

Hi Jonathan,
Thank you for all the information. It’s very helpful.
 I am, however, having a problem that I haven’t seen any discussion about. Whenever I hit enter after typing a command, the message is read by NVDA character by character. This is incredibly time-consuming, especially if it is a long message. Are there any solutions for this?
CG

Sent from my iPhone