[BlindMath] Virtual Audio Lessons for Mathematics

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 00:45:16 UTC 2020

Hello Bhavya,
This is awesome!
I would love to see you make tutorials using MathML with short snip videos.
I really dislike listening to videos, but sometimes they are extremely
useful.
I would also love to see some kind of assignments or lessons on how to use
math in markdown.
I would also love some trig lessons.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>