[BlindMath] MathJax Reliability

Alastair Veal (Staff) Alastair.Veal at brunel.ac.uk
Thu Jul 30 08:57:11 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I have been very impressed with MathJax to convert latex to an accessible format.  One small thing is that I did manage to put in one very complicated equation that JAWS did not read out correctly (JAWS identified a blank table).  Has anyone else had any problems with content rendered through MathJax?

Thanks,

Alastair Veal
Assistive Technology Adviser
Tel: 01895266348
Email: alastair.veal at brunel.ac.uk
Student Wellbeing
Student and Academic Services
Brunel University London, Uxbridge, UB8 3PH, United Kingdom

Brunel University London, Uxbridge, UB8 3PH, United Kingdom
T +44(0)1895 274000
www.brunel.ac.uk<http://www.brunel.ac.uk/>
Connect with the University on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/bruneluniversity>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/bruneluni>, LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/brunel-university-london-12575>, Google+<https://plus.google.com/+bruneluniversity/posts>, Instagram<http://instagram.com/bruneluni>
Please note that Student Wellbeing will be working remotely until further notice

Further information and updates can be found on the University's coronavirus portal<https://www.brunel.ac.uk/about/coronavirus-information-for-the-brunel-community#Info_about_campus_and_services>