[BlindMath] Accessibility of Latex to PDF

Paulius Lėveris paulius.leveris at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 22:50:26 UTC 2021

Hello,
Very interesting facts about PDF accessibility; Thanks, did not know
about that! ;)
And few more words about LaTeX: yes, this system of working with math
is even good for us (as blind people), but sometimes there are
problems that some staff who creates this TeX content are not likely
to share it with us because of their copyrights and so on... Well,
when it comes in tries to get similar content from more official their
makers (presses for example), do not need to expect understanding of
the situation from their side... But that's an OT here already.
Best regards,
Paulius