[BlindMath] Tips for correcting LaTeX errors

Niels Luithardt niels.luithardt at googlemail.com
Mon May 3 12:07:56 UTC 2021

Hello,
I often work with LaTeX. Compiling .tex files via the command line is
actually no problem, but correcting errors is sometimes very
difficult. If you are blind – like me – syntax highlighting doesn't
help much; so I would be very interested to know what tricks/methods
you use to search for errors in a LaTeX document. I sometimes feel
like I'm looking for a needle in a haystack, so to speak, and it can
be very frustrating.
I would be very grateful for any helpful tricks or tips!
With best regards
Niels