[BlindMath] Any Affordable Tactile displays to analyze graphs and charts

Rejin Jose k. m2rejin at gmail.com
Wed May 12 16:12:06 UTC 2021

Hi all,
Hope everyone is staying safe.
I'm writing to get some recommendations for tactile displays.
When I have searched for it, I found this one:
http://www.orbitresearch.com/product/graphiti/
It is heavily priced(almost $24000)
My use case is to analyze graphs and charts while doing the data
analysis for my machine learning projects. So essentially I am looking
for a tactile alternative for the data visualizations.
It might not be simple 2D plots. It might be little more complicated
visualizations.

Does braille display can serve this use case?

Note : I dont know braille. I am totally depending on screen readers
and text to speech.

--
With Warm Regards,
Rejin Jose