[BlindMath] Sensemath

Evert Rasing EvertRasing at visio.org
Thu May 27 06:30:39 UTC 2021

Hi everybody,

I work at Royal Dutch Visio as an innovator and recently we launched the app Sensemath which allows you to make math graphs audible and in that way, make math more accessible. You can find it here:
https://apps.apple.com/nl/app/sensemath/id1546257766

We developed the app in a team with accessibility experts, blind users and the best programmers we could find.

In June we have the opportunity to improve the app even more. I thought it would be a good idea to ask you all for feedback! So please feel free to send your remarks.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Evert Rasing
Innovator at Royal Dutch Visio