[BlindMath] Looking for a Nemeth book in print an Braille showing how to layout in Nemeth format problems for middle school and high school math.

Roni Mathew mathew.roni at gmail.com
Mon May 31 14:44:21 UTC 2021

Hello all, does anyone know of a good  Nemeth  book written in both print and braille, or even just print, which gives  a clear, detailed way of writing middleschool and highschool math problems in proper, updated Nemeth code
? I am a blind TVI  myself and although I remember somethings, I want to have a clear guidebook when I'm orienting my students. Thank you all so much. Roni Mathew
The key to satisfaction is faithful service with a smile: the fruits/product of which is a life of impact.