[Blindtlk] Other "wrong" assumptions;Learning body language

Constance Canode satin-bear at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 2 21:25:37 UTC 2009

The stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me.  I was riding the
bus to work one morning and someone asked me how I applied my
makeup.  I was in a rotten mood and I responded that my husband's dog
did it with her long tail.  She believed it.  Again as you already
said, here's your sign.

Connie Canode