[Blindtlk] Sry, a little off topic. Selling a Flipper Portable CCTV

Amanda Robertson zhuuraan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 09:10:19 UTC 2009

Hello list,

I have a gently used Flipper portable CCTV that I wish to sell. It is a few
years old but works great. I was using it in college when I lived in Texas,
but now I am looking into getting a Jordy and do not need the Flipper
anymore.

It has a long power cable for easy access to plugs, even ones that are a
little far away, as well as a pretty good battery life. I primarily used it
plugged in as most of my seating in college was near outlets, but I did have
a class or two where I needed to run it off the battery.

I'm not sure exactly the size of the monitor, but I would guess close to 10
inches since it's about the size of the MSI wind or other similar netbook
monitor. The monitor sits on a little stand which has the power switch and
ports for the cables. It is adjustable, which is nice if you need to
minimize glare.

It also has a seperate part where the camera is, which is the part that you
write under as well. This part is attached to the monitor part and the
camera is adjustable, such that you could even point it directly upwards if
you wanted to, (not sure why you would though).
There isn't a lot of room to write under it if you like to have a pen or
pencil pointed straight up and down, but if you write with the pen/pencil at
an angle, it's better. It has a few different color and size settings, so
you can adjust it to your liking.

All of this comes in a nice duffel bag for carrying, specially designed for
this particular CCTV and it includes all of the padding it originally came
with. I think there is also a cleaning cloth in there for cleaning the
monitor, but I'd have to double check that. Overall, it's a good CCTV and
the monitor size means you can fit more than one or two words on the screen,
unlike smaller ones.

I will take the best offer I can get, but will take no less than $100 plus
shipping, which will be determined once I know where I am shipping to.
Payment is via PayPal only and I will ship once payment is received.

If interested, please contact me at my other email address,
zhuuraan84 at yahoo.com as this one is a secondary address for lists. Emails to
this address regarding this CCTV will be ignored, or likely overlooked, as I
do not check this address very often. The other one I check multiple times
per day so please use that one if you want to buy my Flipper.

Thanks in advance and I hope I'm not out of line selling this on this list.
I apologize in advance if I am.