[CCCNFBW] Holiday Party and raffle winners

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 01:47:34 UTC 2017

Clark County Members:

Wanted to thank everyone who made it to the holiday party, thank you to
Betty, Kaye and Saundra for planning it, as well as Beth and Chris for
helping to host. Thank you to Betty for opening her home to all of us. Thank
you to everyone who brought something to share. We had over 18 people
present today and so much food. We also drew our raffle winners, the winner
of our $150 Best Buy gift card was Danielle Fernandez, and the winner of our
Starbucks basket valued at $125 was Justine Ming's. Thank you to everyone
who made this fundraiser a success, we sold 203 tickets. Hope everyone has a
fabulous holiday and we will pick back up with our next meeting in January
after all of the celebrations.

     Corey Grandstaff, Chapter President