[Central-md-chapter] Important Dates

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 25 15:51:31 UTC 2018

Greetings Everyone,

I hope you are enjoying the summer.  Here are some important dates.  I hope
many of you will attend these events:

Annual Crab Feast to benefit NFBMD Scholarship programs, August 4, $55,
Columbus Gardens in Baltimore.  Call me for further details, 410-715-9596.

Technology User Group, August 11, East Columbia Library, 6600 Cradlerock
Way, Columbia, MD, 10am to 11:30 am.  Call me if you need a ride.  Jerry
Price from LBPH will discuss different technologies to use to read books,
etc.

Saturday, September 8, Maryland Day at the Jernigan Institute, 10 am to 4:30
pm, includes lunch.  This is an opportunity to look at the headquarters of
the NFB, attend some interesting workshops and meet people from across the
state.  One of the highlights will be the International Braille & Technology
Center.

Annual Chapter Picnic, Sunday, September 16, fun begins at 1 pm.  Waterloo
Park, 6951 Old Waterloo Road, Elkridge, MD.  Food, fun, more details to
follow.  Call me if you need transportation.

Tino's Italian Bistro Fundraiser for the chapter, Monday, September 24, all
day.  Spread the word to your friends and neighbors.  The bigger the
turnout, the better for the chapter.

Please save these dates and plan to come to these events.

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.