[Central-md-chapter] Hurricane Florence

lrroth55 at gmail.com lrroth55 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 15:53:07 UTC 2018

Melissa’s right. Growing up in Florida, I’ve been through more than a few nasty hurricanes.

Don’t wait too long, either; the closer the storm gets; the faster things will disappear from stores.

There are still nearly 3 months of hurricane season left; so stock up, now!
Be prepared, and stay safe!

Lydia Roth

Sent from my iPhone