[Central-MD-Chapter] NFB chapter meeting reminder on Tuesday, January 7th

blind at trailstone.com blind at trailstone.com
Tue Dec 31 21:56:32 UTC 2019

Hi All,
Our next NFB chapter meeting on Tuesday, January 7th at 6:30 p.m. is fast
approaching. The Other Barn is located at 5851 Robert Oliver Pl, Columbia,
MD.

I hope all had a fun filled and relaxing holidays. During the December
meeting we had out chapter holiday party. We honored Darlene Price for her
15 years of service and for being our chapter president. The time concluded
with chapter elections. Graham became chapter president; Sharon is vice
president; Al continues to be our treasurer; Kathleen is our secretary;
Darlene and Pam are in the board member positions. Congratulations to the
new chapter board of directors.

The tentative agenda for the chapter meeting is as follows
1.	Recite the NFB pledge - It is at the bottom of this email so
practice before the meeting
2.	Chapter business
3.	chapter building exercises
4.	Presidential release time permitting

1.	If you need

If you need transportation to the meeting, please remember to contact Sharon
Maneki by email nfbmd at earthlink.net or phone at 410-715-9596 and bring a
contribution to the meeting for the transportation fund if possible.

NFB Pledge

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of
the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to
support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution.

Save These Dates:
January 7, 2020  NFB Central Maryland chapter meeting at The Other Barn
January 13, 2020 Maryland board of elections court hearing
January 16, 2020 - Day in Annapolis, Annapolis, Maryland
February 4, 2020  NFB Central Maryland chapter meeting at The Other Barn
February 10, 2020 - Great Gathering In, Washington Seminar, Washington, DC
March 3, 2020  NFB Central Maryland chapter meeting at The Other Barn
March 13, 2020 - Basket Bingo
April 7, 2020  NFB Central Maryland chapter meeting at The Other Barn
May 5, 2020  NFB Central Maryland chapter meeting at The Other Barn
June 2, 2020  NFB Central Maryland chapter meeting location TBA
July 14 -19, 2020 - NFB National Convention, Houston, Texas
August 8, 2020 - Crab Feast, Parkville, Maryland
September 1, 2020  NFB Central Maryland chapter meeting at The Other Barn
September 27 - October 4, 2020 - Blind Cruising 2020, Carnival Pride,
Departing from Port of Baltimore
October 6, 2020  NFB Central Maryland chapter meeting at The Other Barn
November 3, 2020  NFB Central Maryland chapter meeting at The Other Barn
November 6-8, 2020 - Annual State Convention, Towson, Maryland
December 1, 2020  NFB Central Maryland chapter meeting and Holiday party at
The Other Barn

Graham Mehl
blind at trailstone.com
NFB Central Maryland Chapter, President
NFB of Maryland Website and Technology Committee, Chair
LCB graduate, 2016