[Central-MD-Chapter] NFB chapter meeting reminder on Tuesday, September 1st

blind at trailstone.com blind at trailstone.com
Mon Aug 31 01:50:03 UTC 2020

Here is the meeting connection information with the URL. See you all Tuesday night.

Zoom meeting connection information:
Use the below URL on a computer or a smart phone.
https://zoom.us/j/6248138327?pwd=R3Bjb2s1OFhISWpOWnBIOTJQZktvUT09
or
Use the phone and access code / meeting ID below.
dial by your location

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 624 813 8327
Password: 63263

One tap mobile:
	        +13017158592,,6248138327#,,#,63263# US (Germantown)

Graham Mehl
blind at trailstone.com
NFB Central Maryland Chapter, President
NFB of Maryland Website and Technology Committee, Chair
LCB graduate, 2016