[Central-MD-Chapter] A Great Opportunity

jandes jandes1 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 27 17:38:36 UTC 2020

Sharon,

As you know I think, I am in the market for a new version of JAWS.  I
haven't pulled the trigger yet so I was interested in this offer.  I called
Freedom Scientific and the offer is not as good as I thought.  It is aimed
at folks who have to work from home until cofid 19 is over.  The free
version will work until June 30 and then it won't.  (Although I expect it
may be extended if cofid 19 is still an issue.)  So the offer will not help
me.  I assume there may be some who can take advantage of it.

BTW and FYI,  I called Keith Austin twice and he hasn't returned my calls.
Given the present situation, I am not looking for his help; I will try to go
it alone.  Should be interesting.

Thanks.

Joe