[HIABS] Sign Up Sheet for the NFB of Hawaii Christmas Party Potluck

Virgil Stinnett 808virgil at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 15:48:05 UTC 2019

Sign Up Sheet for the NFB of Hawaii Christmas Party Potluck
Appetizers & salads
1.
Main Dish
1.
Drinks & Dessert
1.
Plastic spoons, forks, knives, table napkins, trash bags, plastic cups, etc.
1.
Set up the auditorium for the Christmas party.
1.
Clean up the auditorium after the Christmas party.
1.

Sent from my iPhone