[humanser] Thank You for the Ideas

James Brown jbrown321 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 2 23:56:42 UTC 2008

JD

if you Google "using forms in word with JAWS", you should get a tutorial
link that leads to Scientific Freedom's web page.

I'm not totally for sure, but you should be able to reasonably access
anything in Word with the right knowledge as long as your Word version is
not too new.

I would love to see you access the most efficient forms everyone else is
using.  Let us know about your progress.

James