[humanser] newly blind

Julie Russell jar90880 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 00:39:23 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am interested in the components of the IL program you are hopeful to
implement Vicki.  What things do you believe are essential?

I agree with Judy.  Therapy and other services are not to be in place of one
another.  I think things can occur at the same time even if one is
physically stable.

Sometimes I agree leaving the house, going to an appointment and having that
level of commitment is very important in any treatment - whether adjustment,
MDD, GAD or any other Axis I / Axis II disorder.  The structure and
discipline is essential.  Reduction in isolation... commitment and the such

Julie Russell, LCSW
New Orleans