[humanser] newly blind

James Brown jbrown321 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 17 22:38:25 UTC 2008

Judith,

Those were some great thoughts straight out of the Behavioral philosophy.
If the person can gain physical independence, then, they can more easily get
back their piece of mind.

However, they still may need some cognitive therapy, such as the NFB
preaches to heal up some old wounds and create more positive experiences for
the future.