[humanser] Blind people and sexual prowess

Jonathan Alpert jna3434 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 6 11:07:16 UTC 2009

HI, I read this entire email.
I had one comment than I read the second part and it made me forget the
first part.

The first part was very well written-said.
I agree 100%

The second part was a very interesting  story.
I always wonder   about who's smile I didnt get to see on campous. What
girl's eyes I didnt notice..
I heard 3rd hand, that people saw me and wanted to chat, but didnt want to
disturb  me as I was walking around campous. Not that I was popular in
highschool at all, more of a loner, but since I graduated high school 12
years ago (I feel old *laughs*) only 3 of my class mates said hi to me. 1
girl in a restaurant came over and said hi. another girl was working the
counter of an airport  and a  guy saw me in a mall and stopped me to say hi.

It's frustrating for the most part but writing to people of my peers, I
guess everyone has  simular experiences.

Thank you
Jonathan
p.s. Today is Redsox Opening Day in Boston and I am so excited!