[humanser] Jaws and SPSS

Jeffrey Schwartz sidney.schwartz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 21 23:55:24 UTC 2009

I got my masters and doctorate relying on others to do the statistical
analyses.  Try to find someone in the statistics department who will help
you out.  This stuff is so specialized and odds are, you'll never use it
again.  Maybe I was just lucky but I never had any problem finding someone
competent to do it.  You need to know what it's all about, but unless you
plan to go into research, it is a waste of time and energy.  Even if you
need to find a grad student in the stat dept.