[humanser] Blind people and sexual prowess

Jeffrey Schwartz sidney.schwartz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 26 06:30:47 UTC 2009

I owe this list and particularly Nicole an apology.  I thought that this was
a forum for the exchange of ideas among practicing professionals.  Then I
went and read the description more carefully.  It includes "aspiring" young
people.  I thought that I was communicating with my peers and did not
realize that the list was also for youngsters who might be interested in the
field of mental health.  I am sorry for my mistaken post.  I'll keep looking
for a more appropriate group.