[humanser] Forms

Meleah H. Jensen meleahheather at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:42:19 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,
I'm in need of some suggestions on filling out forms and am hoping someone
on the list can help. I'm currently volunteering at a crisis pregnancy
center. Because of a federal grant that we have there's a ton of forms that
need to be filled out for each client that we see. I've thought about
putting the forms on the computer and filling them out that way, however I'm
not sure being tied to a computer while trying to counsel is the best idea.
Most of what is written on the forms are answers to questions that we ask
each client.

Any ideas or suggestions you all have would be much appreciated!

Best,
Meleah