[humanser] Forms

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 29 01:54:10 UTC 2009

Hi:

Excellent place for gaining experience.

I have many, many forms to complete.  All our forms need to have bar codes
and correct form.  With some help I've been able to scan all the documents,
add the bar codes, & proper headers & footers into MS Word documents.  I do
not sit at a PC or laptop, but being well schooled with the questions to be
answered, I simply take notes on my note taker, mine a BrailleNote.  Later I
fill in the documents.  It takes some time, but I find the face to face
contact very important and the engagement process is, I believe, helped by
not having to look at a screen or paper.

Best of luck with this venture.

JD Townsend, LCSW
Daytona Beach, Florida, Earth, Sol System