[humanser] Guide dogs and in home practice

Teal Bloodworth tealbloodworth at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 20:18:57 UTC 2009

Hi

I have not had this problem however guide dogs or assistance animals as a
whole are allowed access to anywhere the general public is allowed. If for
medical reasons you will learn after awhile you will be able to leave your
dog unattended for short periods of time. Depending on where you live there
won't be a problem with resteraunts or stores because with the harness you
should have no problems. Also i went to giding eyes for the blind in new
york and they gave us a small book with all of the laws for every state in
regards to guide dogs.

            -Teal