[humanser] Guide dogs and in home practice

Eddie K. Thieszen-Culp eddie.culp at q.com
Wed Aug 12 21:03:57 UTC 2009

Greetings:
i had a colleague in virginia who had a gide dog and she would always
mention that she had a dog and asked if that was okay with the consumer to
bring the dog with her to each homevisit.  to my knowledge the consumer
almost always said that this was okay.

Eddie K. Culp, M.A., CRC, CVE, CFI
Mile High Counseling & Vocation Services
3742 E. 99th Place
Thornton, CO. 80229
720-244-9748 (Phone)
eddie.culp at q.com