[humanser] Accessible calendars

Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Sun Feb 1 23:43:42 UTC 2009

Carmella and all,
I have worked with the Outlook calendar and know many who swear by it. For
me, it is not as user friendly and accessible as I would like it to be. The
great value with the outlook calendar is that it can work within system
networks so that, for example, if an office administrator were scheduling
appointments while a therapist was scheduling for self, and others were
doing the same, Everyone could access the calendar to assure there was no
overscheduling or to identify open hours.
Recently I identified a calendar created in Excel that allows a sheet for
each month. It has one column for each day of the week. You simply fill in
the day with the time and appointment info. I can send it to you offlist if
you'd like. Just send me your info.
Mary