[humanser] Accessible calendars

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 2 14:29:00 UTC 2009

Carmella,
    I have been told that the calendar in Outlook Express is fully
accessible, but I don't find it so! Perhaps it's a matter of the user, not
the software! What I have done in the past is to create a master calendar in
Word for my appointments then copy, paste, and edit it each month. It is a
little tedious, but has worked for me. If anyone can give us some hints on
using an already available calendar, I would like that, too!

Fraternally,
Marion Gwizdala