[humanser] dealing with handwritten forms

Nikki Dobens nfugett at cinci.rr.com
Sun Jan 25 02:10:00 UTC 2009

    Shannon,
I know that when I did my internship in social work, they suggested to me
that I get a reader a couple times a week or as often as I needed to help
with paper work.  Agencies usually make the person sign a
confidentialityform.  You might want to check with a department for the
blind if there is one there, to see if there is a volunteer.  If not, the
state services for the blind or maybe the internship site might provide one.
I hope this helps.  Internships can be overwhelming.  I did one a few years
ago, and I have a couple to do for my Masters.  It can be challenging.  Good
luck.
Nikki