[humanser] dealing with handwritten forms

Tanna G. Shoyo tshoyo at neb.rr.com
Sun Jan 25 17:23:59 UTC 2009

I deal with a lot of handwritten forms at work.  I work for the state in the
health and human services office.  I do the data entry for childcare and
chore billing. What makes it more challenging is some of the handwriting I
have to decipher.  Nothing against the providers, some of them have doctor's
handwriting.  I use a CCTV to read the forms.  I'm dreaming of the day that
they can go paperless with the billing, so I can get the infomation from the
computer and enter it.

Tanna Shoyo
Lincoln, NE