[humanser] Question for discussion

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Wed Jan 28 02:20:19 UTC 2009

Carmella, You summed it up beautifully.  Does this woman think that the
handicapped aren't people too?  In today's world there are counselling
services for everyone ranging from the individual with a chronic mental
health issue to the person who suffers from hangnails.  Counselling services
people with different situations that have to be addressed.  What you said
about self esteem is true.  If a person sees everyone around him or her
functioning in one way but feels self conscious because they have to do it
differently due to a handicap, they should seek help to deal with this
problem before it starts affecting all the good they have to offer as a
person.  Judith Bron